How to do it:
1. Dissolve salt in water.
2. Mix bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, eggs, Fino BRF, CSP 60, Bakels Pesto Base at 1st speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Bakels Shortening and mix for 5 minutes at 2nd speed.
4. Rest for 30 minutes.
5. Divide dough into 60g portions and round.
6. Flatten dough with a rolling pin to form circles.
7. Place fillings at the center of dough and fold. Seal edges.
8. Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes.
1. Sauté garlic and chopped onion in oil.
2. Add tomato sauce, water, salt, sugar and seasonings. Mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add quickmelt cheese, spiced ham, green pepper, mushrooms and onions then bring to a boil.
4. Simmer for 5 minutes then remove from heat.
Yield: 30 x 60g dough