Sugbu Tson Roll
How to do it:
1. Mix flour (bread and 3rd class), sugar, Bakels Sweet Dough Blend and Bakels Instant Yeast on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Add water, evaporated milk, coconut milk and whole eggs in mixing bowl and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add butter and Butta BOS and mix on high speed.
4. Add Bakels Pesto Base when the dough is 90% developed then mix thoroughly until fully developed.
5. Scale and round dough into 67-gram and 3-gram portions. Cover and refrigerate the 3-gram portions.
6. For every 67 grams dough, put 17 grams prepared filling and a slice of cheese (approximately 1.6 grams). Round.
7. Remove remaining dough from the refrigerator.
8. Proof the dough (both 67- and 3-gram doughs) until 80% ready.
9. Cut triangles on each side of the dough to form ears. To make the nose, use a clean stick to make 2 holes in the 3-gram dough and place on the lower portion of the bigger dough. Proof again until the whole dough (67 grams + 3 grams) are fully proofed.
10. After baking, glaze using Diamond Glaze Neutral. Cut raisin into half to make eyes and place on the baked bread.
In a medium-sized bowl mix together 380g lechon and 130g Unifil Blueberry.
Yield: 29 rolls x 70g