How to do it:
No-time Dough Method:
1. Place all purpose flour, sugar, salt, Bakels Instant Yeast, water, evaporated milk, egg yolk, Dobrim Nobro and Monofresh in a mixing bowl and mix at slow speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Bakels Margarine Special and Bakels Shortening and develop dough thoroughly.
3. Rest dough for 30 minutes.
4. Punch down. Scale (200g) and round.
5. Allow dough to recover for 10 minutes.
6. Sheet 2 dough pieces, place filling, roll and twist. Seal edges.
7. Place in a loaf pan with cover and proof for 2-3 hours or until ready.
8. Bake at 180°C for 23 minutes
1. Blend by hand all ingredients until mixture becomes homogeneous.
2. Place in a refrigerator before use.
Yield: 4 x 400g