Cheesy Chicken Corn Pops
How to do it:
1. Mix all dry ingredients for 3 minutes on low speed.
2. Continue mixing the dough on high speed for 6-7 minutes or until developed.
3. Allow the dough to rest 25 minutes.
4. Scale dough to 30g each. Round and rest for10 minutes.
5. Sheet the dough and put 30g chicken filling, 2g mozzarella cheese and 3g cheddar cheese. Seal and form into balls
7. Fry until golden brown.
1. Combine chicken chunks, thyme, basil and black pepper until well
Yield: 26 pcs x 30g dough