Chia Pepperoni Pizza
How to do it:
1. Combine Bakels Chia Seed Bread Concentrate, all purpose flour, and Bakels Instant Yeast in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add water, evaporated milk, and melted unsalted butter. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Shift to high speed and mix for 1 minute or until dough is 85% developed.
3. Rest dough for 30 minutes.
4. Scale to 500g. Roll out and place on a 12” diameter pizza pan.
5. Pierce the surface of the dough using a fork.
6. Proof for 25-30 minutes.
7. Pierce the dough again and add the toppings.
8. Bake at 225°C for 20-25 minutes.
9. Remove the pizza from the pan and bake it directly on the oven floor for 5 minutes.
Yield: 1 piece x 12” pizza