How to do it:
1. Prepare the fillings. Pre-cook the meat, slice the mushroom, bell peppers, and pineapple, and grate/slice the mozzarella cheese of desired recipe filling. Set aside.
2. Develop the dough in a mixer using a dough hook. (Note if the chosen recipe is the Pesto Pepperoni, add the Bakels Pesto Base when the dough is 90% developed).
3. Cover and rest the dough for 10 minutes.
4. Scale the dough to 27-30 grams each.
5. Sheet the dough and rest for another 10 minutes.
6. Add the filling of the selected recipe, approximately 15-18 grams per piece.
7. Form into a ball. Make sure to seal the bottom of the dough.
8. Brush with egg wash and roll in corn meal.
9. Proof for 20 minutes.
10. Remove from the proofer and air-dry for 10 minutes.
11. Fry at 180°C for 1 minute on each side.
Yield: 13 pieces
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City