Chicken Inasal Pizza
How to do it:
1. Mix dry ingredients in a mixing bowl for 1 minute.
2. Add wet ingredients and mix for 5 minutes. Note that dough will be slack to achieve chewy texture.
3. Proof for 40 minutes.
4. Weigh 166g portions and proof again for 1 hour.
5. Pre-bake at 250°C for 10 minutes.
For the toppings:
1. Boil Group *Chicken Inasal Oil ingredients in a sauce pot on medium heat for 5 minutes or until oil turns orange. Cool and strain off the seeds. Set aside.
2. Blend Group *Chicken Inasal ingredients and prepared atsuete oil to make a marinade.
3. Marinate chicken for at least 6 hours.
4. Grill or pan-fry marinated chicken until cooked.
5. Once cooled, cut into strips.
1. Boil fresh tomato and peel off the skin then set aside.
2. Sauté Apito Garlic, onion and Bakels Country Herb in a sauce pot.
3. Add tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add peeled tomato and tomato sauce, and cook for another 4 min.
5. Place in a food processor and puree until homogenous.
6. Pour back into the sauce pot and cook for 10 minutes.
1. Blend all ingredients together in a food processor until paste consistency is achieved.
2. Set aside until ready to use.
1. Spread the tomato sauce first on top of prepared pizza crust, then sprinkle on grated mozzarella and Quickmelt cheeses.
2. Arrange the rest of the toppings as desired.
3. Bake at 275°C for 5 to 10 minutes.
Yield: 5 pieces x 11.5” diameter pizza