How to do it:
1. Dissolve salt and sugar in water.
2. Combine bread flour, Hollandia Instant Yeast, Lecitem Supreme, milk powder and salt/sugar solution, mix for 2 minutes on low speed.
3. Add Bakels Shortening, Butta Butteroil Substitute and continue mixing on high speed for about 8 minutes or until fully developed.
4. Rest the dough for 10 minutes, scale into 250 gram pieces, round and rest for another 10 minutes.
5. Mold as desired and add Ecofil fruit fillings in the center of each dough.
6. Proof for about an hour and a half or until fully risen.
7. Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
8. Apply Coldgeli Neutral (if desired).
Yield: 6.98 piece x 250 g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City