How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Shift to high speed and continue mixing for 5 minutes or until dough is developed.
3. Scale to 60g and rest for 30 minutes.
4. Mold and proof for 1 hour.
5. Bake at 220-230 °C for 1.5 minutes.
Spicy Tuna Melt:
1. Place chia wrap on a clean plate. In a separate bowl, drain spicy tuna and mix with mayonnaise and onion.
2. Put lettuce on prepared wrap, scoop approximately 40g spicy tuna mix on top of the lettuce and spread.
3. Put scrambled egg (julienne cut) and cheese on top of spicy tuna mix.
4. Roll and serve. (Reheating in oven toaster is optional)
1. Place chia wrap in ensaymada tin and heat until it molds to the tin. Depan.
2. Put lettuce, mango, cucumber, carrots, and onion in chia cup.
3. Drizzle with mayonnaise.
California Chicken Wrap:
1. Place Chia wrap on a plate and spread tomato sauce on top.
2. Place lettuce, chicken fillet, cucumber, carrots, bell pepper, and mango on one side of the wrap.
3. Put scramble egg on top and fold.
4. Serve (reheating in oven toaster is optional).
Yield: 43 pieces x 60g