Banana Soy and Linseed Bread
How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. In a spiral mixer, mix together all dry ingredients on low for 30 seconds. Add water and mix on low speed for 2-4 minutes. Add butter and banana and continue mixing on high for 6-10 minutes or until dough is formed.
3. Allow the dough to rest for 45 minutes to an hour.
4. Divide dough.
5. Roll out the dough lightly using your hands and create a rectangular dough shape.
6. Add chopped chocolate pieces on top. Roll the dough and seam.
7. Cut the dough lengthwise and start braiding the dough. Lock both ends to create a round shape.
8. Deposit the dough in a greased round cake pan (8” in diameter).
10. Bake at 200°C with steam for 20-30 minutes. Reduce temperature to 180°C after 10 minutes.
Yield: 4 x 450 g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City