How to do it:
1. Mix bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, salt, and Bakels Crusty Concentrate on low speed until combined.
2. Add water and mix for 2 minutes.
3. Add Bakels Shortening and mix for 5 minutes at 2nd speed.
4. When dough is 90% developed, add Bakels Pesto Base and continue mixing until developed.
5. Round, cover and rest for 30 minutes.
6. Divide dough into desired portions and round. Rest for another 30 minutes.
7. Flatten dough with a rolling pin to form a circle. Put desired filling on half of the dough, fold into a half moon, and seal. Proof for 30 minutes.
8. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes (or until slightly brown).
Yield: 5 x 350-g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City