Pizza Crusts Variety
How to do it:
1. Dissolve salt in water.
2. Mix bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast and Lecinta on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Bakels Shortening and mix for 5 minutes at 2nd speed.
4. When dough is 90% developed, add the bread base and continue mixing until developed.
5. Round, cover and rest for 30 minutes.
6. Divide dough into desired portions and round. Rest for another 30 minutes.
7. Flatten dough with a rolling pin to form a circle. Place in greased pie pans. Prick dough with a fork.
8. Proof for 30-45 minutes.
9. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes (until slightly brown).
Yield: 5 pieces x 300g dough