Kibbled Rye Deposited Bread
How to do it:
1. Soak Group 1 for 3 hours.
2. Place bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, water and soaked Group 1 in a spiral mixer and mix for 2 minutes on low speed. Shift to high speed and develop thoroughly (approx. 10 minutes).
3. Dough temperature 30°C. Slack consistency.
4. Scale dough directly into greased loaf pans, approximately half full (800g for 400g cap. loaf pans).
5. Proof until ¾ full. Bake at 200°C for 40-45 minutes.
Yield: 3 x 800g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City