How to do it:
1. In a bowl, mix the flour, yeast and water until smooth. Cover and put in fridge and use after 13-14 hours.
2. In a spiral mixer, put the flour, Low GI Multiseed, pre dough, salt, sugar, yeast and mix until 80% developed.
3. Add the Olive oil and mix until 90% developed.
4. Add the fruits and nuts and mix for additional 1 minute in low speed.
5. Bulk ferment for 50 minutes.
6. Scale and mold.
7. Brush with water and dip in pumpkin seeds.
8. Proof for 40-50 minutes.
9. Bake at 220°C with steam for 10 minutes. Continue baking in 200°C for 12-15 minutes.