Refreshing Lemon Mousse Cake
How to do it:
1. In a mixing bowl, put Bakels Muffin Mix, Whole Eggs, Ovalett and Water. Mix in full speed with whisk attachment for 7 minutes. Temper and fold the melted butter.
2. Deposit in a flexipan mold or sheet tray and bake at 170°C for 16-20 minutes.
3. Cool down and cut.
4. For the Mousse, Boil the milk and heavy cream with Apito Butta Vanilla.
5. Zabaglione the egg yolk and sugar, blunt and then cook at 82°C, pour in white chocolate and emulsify. Cool down and add lemon juice, pulp/zest and sugar.
6. Add the Gelatin and then cool down at 22-24°C and fold the Cremess Whipped cream.
7. For the Orange syrup, make syrup with water and sugar, then cool down and add the Cointreau.
1. Fill the cavities of the mold three-quarters full with the lemon mousse.
2. Complete with the sponge cake dunked with the orange syrup then freeze.
3. Once the cake is frozen (-18°C), unmold them and glaze with our Saphire & Diamond Glazes.
Yield: 3 Savarin Molds