Standard Loaf Bread
How to do it:
1. Dry mix flour, Bakels Sweet Dough Blend and Bakels Instant Yeast for 30 seconds. Add water and mix at slow speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Bakels Shortening and mix for about 5 minutes or until dough is well-developed.
3. Measure dough temperature.
4. Divide and scale into 400-g pieces. Round, cover and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Mold and place dough in well-greased loaf pans.
6. Proof (use template to check if adequately proofed prior to baking).
7. Bake at 180°C for 28 minutes. Remove immediately from the pan and let cool completely before packing.
Yield: 2 x 400-g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City