Strawberry Ice Cream
How to do it:
1. Heat milk until just boiling.
2. Whisk egg yolks and sugar together.
3. Whisk in the heated milk.
4. Pour mixture back in the pan. Heat over medium heat until thick. Do not boil.
5. Stir in cream and Apito Strawberry Paste.
6. Chill for a maximum of two hours.
7. Freeze for 30 minutes.
8. Remove from freezer and beat using a paddle until creamy.
9. Return to freezer.
10. Repeat steps 7 to 9 twice.
11. Freeze until solid.
Note: Milk powder and water may be used to replace fresh milk.
Yield: Depends on the capacity of the equipment to aerate the mixture. Better aeration means bigger volume and more yield.
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City