How to do it:
1. Cream butter and sugar for 5 mins at medium speed scrape down with rubber scraper and cream again for 5 mins until fluffy.
2. Add eggs and Ovalett and mix at medium speed.
3. Alternately add flour mixture (flour, salt and baking powder) and water, beginning and ending with the flour mixture to ensure that all the water is absorbed by the flour mixture.
4. Bake at 180°C for 40-45 mins.
5. Prick with fork about 10 mins and stand to cool
6. Release cake on a cloth sprinkled with sugar
7. In a bowl, mix all the topping and pour or brush on the cake.
8. Refrigerate for 2 hours and finish with whipping cream.
Yield: 1 round cake