How to do it:
1. Mix all dough ingredients (except Brittex) for 2 minutes on low speed.
2. Add Brittex, shift to high speed and mix until completely developed.
3. Round, cover and rest for 10 minutes.
4. Divide and scale into 280 g, round and rest for 5 minutes.
5. Place ube filling inside the dough, round and rest for 5 minutes.
6. Using a rolling pin, sheet and mold into loaf shape.
7. Cut the dough into 5 pieces, deposit in the loaf pan (side panning) and proof until fully risen.
8. Bake at 180°C.
1. Wash and peel sweet potato, then boil.
2. Mash or grate into fine paste.
3. In a sauce pan, heat Butta Butteroil Substitute and sugar. Add sweet potato, evaporated milk, Apito Yam Paste and Brite Vanilla Regular.
4. Cook under slow fire, continuously mixing until thick and dry.
5. Cool, scale and mold 70 grams filling into a ball. Set aside.