Brown Rye Bread
How to do it:
1. Combine bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, Lecitex Bread Improver, TruMalt Medium, Fino Grain Base and Fino Rye Base.
2. Dissolve brown sugar, salt and Apito Chocolate Paste in water and combine with flour mixture.
3. Mix for 2 minutes at low speed then add Bakels Shortening. Mix for another 6 minutes at high speed or until fully developed.
4. Divide into 150g pieces, round, cover and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Mold into desired shapes.
6. Proof for 1.5 hours.
7. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes with steam.
Yield: 14 x 150g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City