How to do it:
1. Sift flour. Cut in Bakels Shortening and Bakels Margarine Special.
2. Dissolve sugar in cold water, add to dry mixture and knead by hand slightly until combined.
3. Roll out to about 1/8 inch thick. Place in greased pie pan.
4. Place filling on crust. Flute edges.
5. Top with streusel.
6. Bake at 180°C for 40-45 minutes.
1. Combine ingredients and soak for 1 hour.
1. Place ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend using a paddle until crumbs are pea-sized (avoid over-mixing).
Yield: 1 round pie
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City