Banana Apple Custard Pie
How to do it:
1. Melt butter and combine with crushed graham crackers.
2. Mix thoroughly and press mixture onto bottom and ½ inch upside of an 8-inch removable bottom pan or spring form pan.
1. Peel and cut banana into slices.
2. Combine cinnamon powder and Les Fruits Apple 50%. Set aside.
3. Layer banana slices into prepared crust, followed by Les Fruits Apple-cinnamon mixture.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine Bakels Bake Stable Custard Mix and water until homogeneous.
5. Mix the custard mixture at high speed for 5 minutes.
6. Add the Apito Butta Vanilla Erssence.
7. Spread evenly over the apple-cinnamon mixture.
1. Combine Whip Brite and cold water in a mixing bowl and mix for 2 minutes at high speed.
2. Add the all purpose cream and continue mixing at high speed for 3 minutes.
3. Pipe on top of the Banana Apple Custard filling. Drizzle with Diamond Glaze Caramel Toffee. Freeze overnight.
Yield: 1 piece x 8” pie