Broccoli Quiche with Mashed Potato Crust
How to do it:
1. Add hot water, milk and salt to Fino Potato Flakes, mix by hand until combined.
2. Brush a 9” diameter quiche pan with olive oil and press the mashed potato until pan bottom and sides are covered. Brush with remaining olive oil. Bake for 40 minutes at 175°C.
3. Place broccoli pieces in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water and cover. Cook until tender but still firm. Set aside.
4. After crust is baked, arrange broccoli, onions and cheese on the potato crust. Whisk together whole eggs, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Pour over broccoli, cheese and onions.
5. Bake for 40 minutes at 175°C, or until slightly puffed and cooked throughout.
6. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Yield: 1 x 9” quiche pan (12 slices)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City