Brownie Egg Pie
How to do it:
1. Mix Bakels Classic Brownie Mix and Bakels Dairy Blend for 30 seconds on low speed.
2. Add cold water gradually to moisten dry ingredients.
3. Form into a ball and chill for 30 minutes.
4. Sheet dough until it fits into 8” round pie plate.
5. Deposit the sheeted dough on a greased 8” pie plate.
6. Chill the dough for 30 minutes. Set aside.
1. Beat the eggs for 2 minutes at high speed.
2. Add the sugar, evaporated milk, condensed milk and Apito Butta Vanilla Essence until combined.
1. Pour the filling into the brownie crust.
2. Bake at 180°C for 60-70 minutes.
Yield: 1 pc 8-inch round pie