Blueberry Mango Cheesecake
How to do it:
1. Mix crushed Graham crackers, sugar and melted butter, press hard on a spring form round pan.
2. Freeze for about 30 minutes to an hour.
Cream Cheese Filling:
1. In a saucepan, bring to boil gelatin, mango puree and finely cubed fresh mango. Cool.
2. Whip chilled all purpose cream until it has doubled its volume. Set aside.
3. Using a paddle, cream the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add condensed milk gradually.
4. Fold in or blend the whipped all purpose cream then add mango puree with gelatin until blended.
5. Pour cream cheese filling into the spring form pan with crust and freeze.
1. Using a wire whisk, whip Whip Brite Powder and cold water until maximum volume is achieved.
1. Using Whip Brite whipped topping, decorate the top of the cake and add Les Fruits 50% Blueberry on top.
2. Chill until topping has set.
3. Take out the cake from the spring form pan, cut and serve chilled.
Yield: 1 round cake (8 slices)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City