Baked Tiramisu Cheesecake
How to do it:
1. Combine crushed graham crackers and 3-in-1- coffee in a bowl.
2. Add melted butter and mix manually until well-combined.
3. Press onto the bottom of greased and lined square pans.
4. Set aside.
1. Combine Pettina Classic Cheesecake Mix, water, and eggs in a mixing bowl. Mix on high speed for 4-5 minutes using a whisk or until light.
2. Fold in Apito Expresso Paste and rhum.
3. Divide equally into two and pour on top of the prepared crust.
4. Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes.
Yield: 2 pieces. – 9”x9” square pans