How to do it:
1. Place water, eggs, baking soda and Bakels Muffin Mix in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend using cake paddle for approximately 1 minute at low speed. Scrape down.
3. Beat at second speed for 6 minutes.
4. Add mashed bananas and mix at low speed for 30 seconds.
5. Pour batter in paper-lined loaf pans with size 9” x 3.5” x 3”. Suggested batter weight is 620g or until pan is 2/3 full.
6. Bake at 175°C for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted at cake’s center comes out clean.
7. Cool completely before slicing and individually wrapping each slice.
Yield: 3 cakes
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City