Banana Chocolate Cake
How to do it:
1. Combine Fino Chocolate Cake Mix, whole eggs, butter and mashed banana, mix at medium speed using a paddle.
2. Deposit 150g in paper lined 3”x3” round pans.
3. Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and let cool.
5. Combine softened butter, peanut butter, Brite Vanilla Regular, salt, icing sugar and evaporated milk in a mixing bowl. Mix at medium speed.
6. Spread filling between cakes.
1. Melt Fino Dark Chocolate Buttons in a double boiler over low heat.
2. Remove from heat and add all purpose cream. Blend by hand until smooth.
3. Cover the cake with the ganache.
Yield: 12 mini cakes