How to do it:
1. Combine Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, eggs and water and whisk on high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Fold in melted butter.
3. Deposit in 8” round pan.
4. Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
1. Soak Actiwhite in water for 10 minutes.
2. Whisk Actiwhite solution until foamy.
3. Gradually add sugar and whisk until meringue forms stiff peaks.
1. Top sponge cake with ice cream.
2. Quickly cover the top and sides of the cake with meringue.
3. Bake at 230°C for 5 minutes or until meringue turns golden brown.
4. Put in the freezer immediately.
Yield: 1 x 8” round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City