Apito Bread Cake
How to do it:
1. In a mixing bowl, place bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, Fino Double Acting Baking Powder and Monofresh.
2. Dissolve sugar and salt in evaporated milk and water. Add vegetable oil to the solution then combine with the flour mixture.
3. Add Bakels Margarine and Bakels Butteroil Substitute. Mix for about 5-7 minutes until batter is fine in texture.
4. Add in desired Apito flavocol and mix until batter color is homogeneous.
5. Deposit in two jellyroll pans and bake at 180°C for 10-15 minutes.
*Other Apito flavocols may be used.
Yield: 2 jellyroll pans (60 triangular slices)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City