Banana Almond Cake
How to do it:
1. Place water, eggs and Bakels Muffin Mix in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend using a paddle on low speed for 1 minute.
3. Scrape down and mix on medium speed for 4 minutes.
4. Slowly add corn oil, softened butter and mashed bananas and mix again on low speed for 2 minutes.
5. Add chopped almonds and mix through.
6. Pour batter in a greased and lined 8” round pan.
7. Bake at 180°C until done.
To caramelize onions, slice the onion into thin strips. Fry in a pan with a little bit of oil until caramelized.
Yield: 1 x 8” round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City