Banana and Oatmeal Bread
1. Mash bananas using wire whisk attachment. Add in fresh milk, eggs, sour cream and molasses. Blend until well mixed.
2. Add in the dry ingredients using paddle attachment (Bakels Muffin Mix, Cereal and Honey Concentrate and cinnamon powder). Mix for 5 mins or until well incorporated.
3. Gradually pour in the vegetable oil and mix for another 1 minute on medium speed.
4. Fold in the Bakels Dark Chocolate Buttons.
5. Deposit batter in 3 loaf pans, greased and lined with wax paper.
6. Top with rolled oats and chocolate chips as desired.
7. Bake at 180°C for 50-60 minutes or when toothpick comes out clean.
Yield: 3 cake loaves