How to do it:
- Place Bakels Muffin Mix, eggs, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, and half of the Les Fruits 50% Apple in a mixer with paddle attachment, and mix on low speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape down.
- Shift to medium speed and mix for 4 minutes.
- Gradually add oil and mix on low speed for 1 minute.
- Fold in the raisins and the remaining half of the Les Fruits 50% Apple.
- Pour batter into a greased and lined 9 x 9-inch square pan.
- Evenly sprinkle chopped cashews on top.
- Bake at 180°C for 25 to 30 minutes, until done.
- Drizzle with rum glaze on top.
- Combine Pearl Wet Fondant and prepared rum syrup, and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a simmer.
- Continue simmering until sugar is completely dissolved. Set aside.
Yield: 9 pcs (3x3-inch per slice)