Apricot-Raisin Multiseed Bread
How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients except for raisins in the spiral mixer.
2. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Shift to high speed and continue mixing for 5 minutes or until dough is 90% developed.
3. Add raisins and mix on low speed until dough is 100% developed.
4. Scale to 50-g pieces. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Flatten the dough and put the filling at the center. Seal.
6. Roll the dough to make it long.
7. Make a three-strand braid.
8. Proof and bake with steam at 210°C for 15-20 minutes.
Yield: 21 pieces x 150g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City