Banana Apple Cinnamon Roll
How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients until fully developed.
2. Divide the dough into 750 grams each. Rest for 15 minutes.
3. Sheet the dough into rectangular shape about 1/8 inch thick.
4. For every 750 grams dough, brush dough with 30 grams Bakels Margarine and sprinkle with 100 grams brown sugar-cinnamon mixture, 100 grams walnut, 100 grams Les Fruit Apple and 100 grams banana Lacatan.
5. Roll dough from long side and seal edges properly.
6. Cut crosswise into 10 pieces for every 750 grams dough .
7. Place into prepared pan. Proof for 1 hour or until ready. Bake at 180° C for 25 minutes.
1. Mix powdered sugar and cream cheese in mixing bowl until fluffy. Set aside
2. Cream Bakels whipping cream and gradually add water, whip at high speed for 5 minutes
3. Combine cream cheese mixture and Bakels Whipping Cream until homogeneously mix.
4. Apply on top of Banana Apple Cinnamon Roll.
Yield: 25 pieces x 85g