Apricot Cinnamon Roll
How to do it:
1. Place ingredients in a spiral mixer and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Shift mixer to high speed and mix for 7 minutes or until dough is developed.
3. Round dough. Cover and rest for 10 minutes.
4. Sheet dough on rectangular shape about ½ inch thick.
5. Brush dough with butter and spread filling.
6. Roll dough from the long side and seal edges properly.
7. Dredge rolled dough in sugar-cinnamon mixture and cut crosswise.
8. Place dough pieces in loaf pans or square pans.
10. Bake at 180° until done.
11. Apply glaze after cooling.
1. Hand mix ingredients in a bowl.
1. Combine water and Whip Brite and mix using a wire wisk for 5 minutes on high speed.
2. Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar using a paddle on medium speed until light anf fluffy.
Yield: 9 x 110g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City