Banana Multiseed Bread
How to do it:
1. Place bread flour, Multiseed Bread Concentrate, sugar and yeast in a spiral mixer and mix for 30 seconds.
2. Add honey dissolved in water, egg and banana and mix on slow speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add butter and mix on high speed until dough is almost developed.
4. Scale to 300g dough weight, sheet and spread filling on dough. Mold into loaf shape.
5. Proof for approximately 1 hour.
6. Brush eggwash on top prior to baking. Bake at 180C for 20-25 minutes.
1. Mix ingredients together.
Yield: 7 x 300g loaf
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City