How to do it:
1. Mix Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, eggs and water at high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Scrape down.
3. Fold-in melted butter. Divide batter in two.
4. Mix Apito Ube Paste to one half of batter.
5. Deposit each half of batter in greased and lined 16x12x1” jelly roll pan.
6. Bake at 180ºC.
7. Let cool.
1. Mix Whip Brite and water at high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Add Apito Pandan Paste.
1. Dissolve gelatin in hot water. Once completely dissolved, add cold water and set aside.
2. Place remaining ingredients for mousse in a mixing bowl. Whisk on low speed for 30 seconds. Whisk for additional 30 seconds on medium speed.
3. Slowly add the gelatin mixture and continue beating for 1 minute on low speed.
4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and whip mousse for 2 minutes on high speed.
5. Add macapuno.
1. Fit together the triangular pieces of cake into dome-shaped bowl lined with cling wrapper.
2. Layer with pandan icing.
3. Fill remaining space with ube macapuno mousse.
Yield: 1 dome cake