Carrot Choco Chip Crunch Bread
How to do it:
1. Place all purpose flour, Bakels Instant Active Dry Yeast, Dobrim High Speed, Lecinta Plus and Monofresh in a mixing bowl and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl mix sugar, salt, carrot, Fino Potato Flakes, and Balec solution.
3. Add carrot mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
4. Add Rotitex and Butta Butteroil Substitute. Mix on high speed for 5 minutes or until dough is developed.
5. Rest dough for 10 minutes.
6. Scale to 320g, sheet and place 30 grams filling. Roll then place dough in loaf pan (U-shaped). Sprinkle 10 grams choco chip mixture on top. *for rolls, reduce scaling weight to 40 grams, add 10 grams filling and use 5 grams topping.
7. Proof for 1 ½ to 2 hours.
8. Bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes or until done.
Mix all ingredients together until combined
Mix all ingredients together until combined.
Yield: 6 loaf breads x 320g dough or 52 pieces x 40g rolls