How to do it:
1. Combine all dry ingredients.
2. Blend the flour mixture with Bakels Shortening, Butta Butteroil Substitute and cheddar cheese until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Gradually add in the water.
4. Knead until dough becomes manageable.
5. Roll out dough to about 1/16 inch thickness.
6. Cut to desired size.
7. Place biscuits on a lined cookie sheet.
8. Bake at 170°C for 15 minutes or until crispy.
Yield: 35 round biscuits
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City