How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. Deep fry curry leaves and set aside until cooled down.
3. Blend Bakels Margarine Special until softened.
4. Add Apito Biscuit Mix and deep fried curry leaves into the mixing bowl.
5. Blend together for 2 minutes at medium speed. (Note: Overmixing will make the batter too soft.
6. Place 10 grams into the baking tray and flatten slightly.
7. Bake at 190°C for approximately 15 minutes.
Yield: 35 pieces
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City