Cheesy Jalapeño Bites
How to do it:
1. Place eggs and Bakels Savoury Muffin Mix in mixing bowl. ñ
2. Blend using cake paddle for approximately 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down and mix on medium speed for 4 minutes.
4. Add oil and water, and mix for 2 minutes on medium speed.
5. Add jalapeños until well incorporated.
6. Deposit into greased and lined jelly roll pan, and bake at 180°C for 25 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool completely, and slice into 1.5 to 2cm cubes.
8. Toss cut cake cubes with parmesan cheese. Spread on a clean baking sheet.
9. Re-bake at 150°C for 60 to 75 minutes, or until dry and crunchy.
Yield: 6 packs x 120g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City