How to do it:
1. Place Bakels Gluten Free Health Pastry Mix into a large bowl and cut in butter until it resembles fine bread crumbs.
2. Mix together water and egg and pour into dry mix.
3. Mix together until dough forms.
4. Turn out onto bench and knead to a stiff dough.
5. Chill overnight for best result.
6. Roll pastry out into a rectangle. Sprinkle grated cheese, parmesan and Italian Herbs Seasoning onto the middle of the pastry.
7. Cover the cheese and herbs by folding the top and bottom quarters.
8. Sprinkle more cheese and herbs on the bottom half and fold again.
9. Using rolling pin, gently roll the pastry to compact cheese.
10. Cut into 1 cm x 10 cm sticks and place flat onto a lightly greased baking tray.
11. Bake at 180°C for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 34 pieces
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City