How to do it:
1. Blend Bakels Margarine Special, oil, sugar and baking soda on a medium speed using a paddle.
2. Add egg whites and egg yolks. Continue mixing until sugar and salt are dissolved.
3. Combine flour and Fino Double Acting Baking Powder. Gradually add to the mixture in the bowl. Blend well in low speed and do not over-mix.
4. Place mixture on floured working table. Roll out cookie dough to about 1/4 cm thickness,
5, Cut using a rosquillos cutter. Place in lightly greased baking tray.
6. Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes or until done.
Yield: 29 pieces x 20g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City