How to do it:
1. Mix all dry ingredients for 30 minutes at low speed
2. Add water gradually and mix for 2 minutes at low speed.
3. Add shortening and mix for 4 minutes at high speed
4. Add oil and mix for another 4 minutes or until the dough is fully developed.
5. Ferment the dough for 1 hour.
6. Form the dough into baston shape and roll over bread crumbs.
7. Rest for 15 minutes.
8. Cut into approximately 30g each and place on a greased flat sheet.
10. Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 31 pcs
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City