How to do it:
1. Whisk Pettina Sponge Mix Complete and eggs on high speed for 8 minutes.
2. Deposit batter in a piping bag.
3. On a silicone mat, pipe batter approximately 3-3.5” in length.
4. Using a sifter, dust powdered sugar on top of the broas.
5. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
6. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
7. Let it cool completely before removing from the pan.
1. Beat egg whites and sugar to stiff peak stage
2. Cook water, glucose and sugar to soft boil stage (106-112°C)
3. Pour soft boiled sugar to the beaten meringue.
4. Whip till glossy in texture.
5. Let it cool.
6. Add Butter and Butta Vanilla. Then whip till well incorporated.