Mixed Berries Cheese bars
How to do it:
1. Cream butter and brown sugar on medium speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add eggs and Brite Vanilla Extra Strength on low speed.
3. Add all the dry ingredients.
4. Divide the oatmeal dough into 2 equal portions.
5. Deposit 1 portion in a 9" x 9" square pan.
6. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
Cream Cheese Layer:
1. Cream sugar and cream cheese for 5 minutes.
2. Add eggs and Brite Vanilla Extra Strength. Mix on low speed for 1 minute.
3. Heat Bakels Condensed Milk in a double boiler.
4. Add Bakels White Chocolate Truffle.
5. Pour the condensed milk-white chocolate truffle mixture on top of the pre-baked crust.
6. Top with the remaining oatmeal dough. Bake at 150°C for 45-55 minutes.
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City