Chewy Chocolate Revel Bars
How to do it:
1. Combine flour, oats and Bakels Cake Concentrate in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Cream butter and brown sugar on medium speed for 3 minutes. Scrape.
3. Add eggs and mix on medium speed for 1 minute.
4. Gradually add dry ingredients into the mixture. Mix until incorporated.
5. Press 2/3 of the oat mixture onto the bottom of a 7.5” x 7.5” square pan lined with waxed paper.
6. Spread chocolate mixture over oat mixture. Scratter remaining oat mixture over the chocolate.
7. Bake at 175°C for 25 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Chocolate mixture will still look moist.
8. Cool and cut into bars.
Cream cheese layer:
1. Combine ingredients and cook using a double boiler until smooth.
Yield: 12 bars
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City