Choco Hazelnut Revel Bars
How to do it:
1. Cream butter and brown sugar on medium speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add eggs and Brite Vanilla Extra Strength on low speed.
3. Add all the dry ingredients.
4. Divide the oatmeal dough into 4 equal portions.
5. Deposit 1 portion in a 9” x 9” square pan.
6. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
Choco Hazelnut Filling:
1. Heat Bakels Condensed Milk in a double boiler. Add Fino Dark Chocolate Buttons and Bakels Hazelnut Truffle. Mix until homogeneous.
2. Divide into 2 equal portions.
3. Deposit 1 portion on top of the pre-baked oatmeal dough.
4. Layer it again with the unbaked oatmeal dough and bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
Yield: 2 pieces - 9 x 9 square pan
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City