Red Velvet Smores
How to do it:
1. Melt Bakels Dairy Blend, and add in the milk and honey. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix altogether the Bakels Red Velvet Cake Mix, bread flour and spices.
3. Pour in the milk mixture and blend until well incorporated.
4. Rest the dough for 1 hour in the chiller before sheeting.
5. Roll the dough to the desired thickness and shape.
6. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes in 150oC oven.
7. Cool down and set aside.
1. Melt the marshmallow in a mixing bowl over a Bain Marie.
2. Add the condensed milk and blend well.
3. Place in a piping bag with round tip.
1. Pipe melted marshmallow mixture on top of one cracker and sandwich with another. Press firmly together.
2. For best results, drizzle or dip into melted Fino Dark Chocolate Buttons.
Yield: 50 pcs
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City